Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
|Application||Clinical Purpose, Hospital|
Being a client-oriented corporation, we are engrossed in bringing forth a distinctive collection of Plethysmography Mercury.
Widely known for its uses in measuring the weight and marking the number on the animals, these offered products are hugely demanded in the industry. Additionally, these are manufactured under the guidance of our professionals to make sure that these are in line with the latest technological advancements and trends.
- Weight the animals and number them
- Make a mark on both the hind paws (right and left) just beyond tibia-tarsal junction so that every time the paw is dipped in the mercury column up to the fixed mark to ensure constant paw volume
- Note the initial paw volume (both right and left) of each rat by mercury displacement method
- Divide the animals into two groups each comprising of at least four rats. To one group inject saline and to the second group inject subcutaneously
- After 30 min. inject 0.1 ml. of 1% (w/v) carrageenan in the plantar region of the left paw of control as well as treated group. The right paw will serve as reference non inflamed paw for comparison